Sergey Nazarov is the co-founder of Chainlink, the industry-leading Web3 services platform. Having envisioned the importance of cryptographic truth and the critical role that oracle networks would play within Web3, he has helped grow the Chainlink Network to enable $7T+ in transaction value and shape the Web3 industry.
In this repository, you’ll find a collection of his presentations, keynotes, and podcast appearances, arranged by theme.
Chainlink and Web3
- Building the Verifiable Web With Cryptographic Truth (Slides). TOKEN2049. September 14, 2023.
- Unveiling the Financial Landscape of Tomorrow (Slides). Chainlink Meetup at Korea Blockchain Week. September 4, 2023.
- Building the Next Generation of DeFi Applications (Slides). EthCC 2023. July 20, 2023.
- Chainlink: The Gateway to On-Chain Finance (Slides). Consensus 2023. May 2, 2023.
- Sergey Nazarov – Web3 Talks. Google TechTalks. March 20, 2023.
- Chainlink Unchained With Sergey Nazarov. The CLG Podcast. March 14, 2023.
- Exploring the Impact of Oracles and Cryptographic Truth in Web3. Standard University’s Science of Blockchain Conference. September 6, 2022.
- Building a Web3 World Powered by Cryptographic Truth (Slides). SmartCon 2022 keynote. September 28, 2022.
- Eric Schmidt and Sergey Nazarov Fireside Chat. SmartCon 2022. September 28, 2022.
- Emin Gün Sirer and Sergey Nazarov Fireside Chat . SmartCon 2022. September 28, 2022.
- Steven Goldfeder and Sergey Nazarov Fireside Chat. SmartCon 2022. September 28, 2022.
- The Evolution of Chainlink with Sergey Nazarov. Green Pill Podcast. September 1, 2022.
- Chainlink Town Hall With Sergey Nazarov. Chainlinked Twitter Spaces. August 25, 2022.
- Chainlink Economics 2.0 and the Market for Trust-Minimized Apps (Slides). Consensus 2022. June 10, 2022.
- Sergey Nazarov, Co-Founder of Chainlink on Web3’s path to dominance. Base Layer Podcast. January 28, 2022.
- The Future of Chainlink (Slides). January 1, 2022.
- Chainlink 2.0: Expanding the Meta-Layer. Real Vision. October 1, 2021.
- Expanding Beyond Data Delivery With Chainlink 2.0 (Slides). Consensus 2021. May 27, 2021.
- An Interview With Chainlink’s Sergey Nazarov. CoinDesk. May 21, 2021.
- Sergey Nazarov: Chainlink, Smart Contracts, and Oracle Networks. Lex Fridman Podcast. May 1, 2021.
- Solving the Oracle Problem: Blockchain’s Missing Link. Hidden Forces Podcast. April 1, 2021.
- Solving The Oracle Problem: Blockchain’s Missing Link. Hidden Forces. January 4, 2021.
- Chainlink: Creating Definitive Truth (Slides). SmartCon 2020 keynote. September 3, 2020.
- The Importance and Evolution of Oracles and On-Chain Verifiable Randomness (Slides). Consensus: Distributed. May 11, 2020.
- Expanding Chainlink To Provide Secure Off-Chain Computation. Devcon 5. October 10, 2019.
Smart Contract Innovation
- How the Blockchain Industry Will Evolve in 2023. Nasdaq Trade Talks. December 7, 2022.
- Transparency Is at the Core of What the Blockchain Industry Is About. CNBC International TV. November 30, 2022.
- The Future of Smart Contracts (Slides). Shanghai International Blockchain Week. March 23, 2022.
- The Future of Hybrid Smart Contracts (Slides). SmartCon 2021 keynote. August 11, 2021.
- Oracles and the Expansion of Blockchain Utility. Real Vision. February 11, 2021.
- Understanding Smart Contracts. Real Vision. January 12, 2021.
- Sergey Nazarov on Oracles and Smart Contracts. Pomp Podcast. November 27, 2020.
- How DeFi Could Disrupt Traditional Finance, Feat. Sergey Nazarov. CoinDesk’s The Breakdown Podcast. July 29, 2020.
- The Evolution of Smart Contracts and Cryptoeconomic Security (Slides). June 17, 2020.
- Securely Connecting Smart Contracts to Off-Chain Data and Events (Slides). Ethereal Summit. May 8, 2020.
- The Smart Contract Connectivity Problem. Web3 Summit 2019. September 19, 2019.
Tokenized Finance and Capital Markets
- Connecting All Onchain Markets With Chainlink CCIP (Slides). Sibos. September 18, 2023.
- Connecting Traditional Finance With Blockchains Using CCIP. Sibos. September 18, 2023.
- Exploring The Future of Finance (Slides). Singapore Chainlink Meetup. August 25, 2023.
- The Relentless Convergence of TradFi and Digital Assets. The Breakdown Podcast. July 17, 2023.
- Crypto Could Do Better Than Almost All Other Assets if There’s a Global Recession. CNBC. January 9, 2023.
- How Proof of Reserves Adoption Could Have Played to Mitigate the FTX Drama Impacting Crypto. Nasdaq Trade Talks. October 11, 2022.
- Blockchain and Web3. Sibos TV. October 12, 2022.
- Chainlink Founder Sergey Nazarov Remains Bullish on Cross-chain Future With SWIFT Partnership. Fortune. September 28, 2022.
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Enterprises That Want to Access the Smart Contract Economy. Nasdaq Trade Talks. June 23, 2022.
- Why Banks Should Care About DeFi. Barclays Crypto & Blockchain Summit. March 30, 2022.
- Enabling Banks to Interface With Blockchain. Sibos 2021 TV. October 14, 2021.
- Sergey Nazarov Reveals Why $2 Trillion Will Flow Into DeFi. Blockworks Macro. September 9, 2021.
- Banking without Banks: Decentralized Finance is Coming. Azeem Azhar’s Exponential Views Podcast. June 02, 2021.
- The Power of Composability in DeFi Smart Contracts (Slides). 2020 Coindesk Invest: Ethereum conference. December 8, 2020.
- Bitcoin Technology: Chainlink Co-Founder Discusses Bitcoin Technology Useful to Financial Markets. Yahoo Finance TV. November 25, 2020.
- How Banks Can Provide Access to DeFi Products (Slides). South Korea On-Chain Fintech Conference. August 9, 2020.
- The Future of Asset Management Using Smart Contracts and Oracles (Slides). Fidelity Investments presentation. July 22, 2020.
- A Web3 Developer Platform That Enables Developers to Connect Their Decentralized Apps to Any API. Nasdaq TradeTalks. March 1, 2023.
- Building a World Powered by Truth (Slides). Chainlink Fall 2021 Hackathon. October 26, 2021.
- Understanding the Unique Benefits of Chainlink Automation. August 27, 2021.
- Opening Ceremony Keynote (Slides). Chainlink Spring 2021 Hackathon. March 18, 2021.
To keep up with the latest thought leadership from Sergey Nazarov, follow him on Twitter and LinkedIn. For all updates on the Chainlink Network, visit our press page and follow Chainlink’s Twitter, YouTube, Discord, and Reddit.