We are launching SmartCon #0, the first-ever Smart Contract Summit gathering developers, dApp builders, node operators, researchers, enterprises, and the community pioneering the smart contract frontier. The virtual conference will be hosted on August 28th and 29th.
The realization that universally connected smart contracts and decentralized finance (DeFi) will revolutionize the future is solidifying for people around the world each day. Its innovation is already proving evident in the rapid growth of DeFi and is being applied by entrepreneurial minds and innovative businesses across industries both new and old.
SmartCon is a celebration of an incredible community, thriving ecosystem, and cutting edge research. It’s an opportunity to get a glimpse into the minds of DeFi industry visionaries, debate game theory with your favorite dApp builders, interact with the Chainlink team virtually, or network with peers over shared interests.
We’re cultivating exciting world-class speakers who represent varying interests across the blockchain ecosystem. More speakers are being added daily, confirmed speakers include:
- Top DeFi Projects such as Synthetix, Aave, DMM, Loopring, and Ampleforth
- Enterprise focused speakers such as Yorke Rhodes of Microsoft, Ed Felten of Arbitrum, John Wolpert of Consensys, Fernando Ribeiro of Oracle, Steve Cerveny of Kaleido, and Aaron Wright of OpenLaw
- Node Operators and Data Providers securing critical Chainlink infrastructure
Featured Speakers Include:
- Sergey Nazarov (Co-founder of Chainlink)
- Ari Juels (Technical Advisor of Chainlink)
- Founders of top DeFi projects such as: Synthetix, Ampleforth, Aave, DMM, and more.
- Ed Felten (Co-founder Arbitrum and former Deputy CTO of the White House)
- Yorke E. Rhodes (Co-founder Microsoft Blockchain)
- John Wolpert (Co-founder IBM Blockchain & Consensys)
- Fernando Ribeiro (Oracle)
- Aaron Wright (CEO OpenLaw)
- Camila Russo (Founder of The Defiant)
- Along with many Node Operators and Data Providers securing critical Chainlink infrastructure
Experience a mix of keynote speeches, panel discussions, live demos, and developer workshops. Session topics include the next evolution of DeFi, insights into enterprise adoption, the latest research around scalability and privacy for decentralized technology, and much more. We’ll also have Chainlink team members share the ongoing vision of Chainlink.
Tickets are free but limited, reserve your spot here.
We are all in this together!