HackerNode Community Design Contest
We’re excited to host our first-ever design contest as part of Chainlink’s Web3 Oracle HackerNode. It will be held August 19-21, 2019 during the Web3 Summit and open to the entire community via Twitter.
To submit, post your design on Twitter and tag your submission with the hashtag #ChainlinkCreative. All eligible submissions must be received by August 21, 2019 10am CET.
Design submissions are open to all types of art. It can feature the Chainlink logo, be a meme, feature a diagram of the Chainlink ecosystem, showcase decentralized oracles in Web3, include an illustration of an oracle network, or be something else related to oracles for smart contracts.
We will judge entries based on originality, creativity, and furthering the spirit of the Chainlink community. We know our community is creative, let your imagination run!
The awards will be as follows
- 1 “Grand Prize” winner: 250 USD equivalent of LINK + have design featured on limited edition t-shirts and/or swag
- 1 “Web3 Oracle Hackernode” winner: 250 USD equivalent of LINK. Restricted to the attendees of the Web3 Summit. Hashtag both #ChainlinkCreative and #Web3OracleNode in Twitter submission for consideration. Verification of conference attendance required for winner.
- 8 “Community Award” winners: 50 USD equivalent of LINK
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a contest entry (submitting with the Twitter hashtags #Web3Summit, #ChainlinkCreative and #Web3OracleNode before August 21st, 2019 10am CET), contestant agrees to abide by the Submission Guidelines as defined below:
(1) In consideration for Contestant’s participation in this Design Contest and their chance to win any Award, Contestant grants to Chainlink a non-exclusive, royalty-free license in perpetuity to use Contestant’s submission.
(2) Any submission mark that engages in disparagement, racism, sexism or other offensive content, as determined in the sole discretion of Chainlink, is not eligible for an Award.
(3) Contestant shall indemnify and keep Chainlink indemnified from and against all claims, damage, losses, costs (including, without limitation, all reasonable legal costs), expenses, demands or liabilities arising out of any claim that the use of the submission mark by Chainlink infringes on any intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party.
(4) In the event Contestant is selected for an Award, Contestant acknowledges and agrees that they are solely responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of an Award.