The realization that connected smart contracts will revolutionize the world is solidifying for people around the world each day. Its innovation is already proving evident in the rapid growth of DeFi and is being applied by entrepreneurial minds and innovative businesses across industries both new and old.
To further actualize the enormous potential at hand, we are launching SmartCon 0, the first-ever Smart Contract Summit gathering developers, Dapps builders, node operators, researchers, enterprises, and the community pioneering the smart contract frontier. The conference will be held at the BRIC in Brooklyn, NYC on Thursday, May 7th, 2020.
SmartCon 0 is a celebration of our incredible community, thriving ecosystem, and cutting edge research. It’s an opportunity to get a glimpse into the minds of industry visionaries, debate game theory with your favorite Dapp builders, meet the Chainlink team, or simply relax with peers over shared interests.
We’re cultivating exciting world-class speakers who represent varying interests across the blockchain ecosystem. More speakers are being added daily.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Sergey Nazarov (Co-Founder of Chainlink)
- Ari Juels (Technical Advisor of Chainlink)
- Ed Felten (Co-Founder Arbitrum and former Deputy CTO of the White House)
- Yorke E. Rhodes III (Cofounder of Blockchain @ Microsoft)
- John Wolpert (Co-Founder IBM Blockchain & now ConsenSys Group Executive for Enterprise Mainnet)
- Fernando Ribeiro (Oracle)
- Aaron Wright (CEO OpenLaw)
- Founders of Synthetix, Loopring, Ampleforth, iExec, Ethereum Foundation, RealT, Set Protocol, bZx, and Dolomite and more.
- Along with many Node Operators and Data Providers securing critical Chainlink infrastructure
Experience a mix of keynote speeches, panel discussions, live demos, developer workshops, and community socials. Session topics include the next evolution of DeFi, insights into enterprise adoption, the latest research around scalability and privacy for decentralized technology, and much more. We’ll also have Chainlink team members share the ongoing vision of Chainlink.
Tickets are limited, reserve your spot using the following link!
We are all in this together!